Sunday, July 20, 2014

Coors Field

My wife and I will be flying to Denver soon to celebrate our 10 year anniversary.


We're going to a Rockies game at Coors Field. We're also planning on going to the National Ballpark Museum as well.

I've never been to Coors Field. In fact, this will only be the second MLB stadium that I've ever been to. If any of you have been to Coors field and can make any recommendations as to things to do and see while we are there, please let me know. Thanks!

On another note, tomorrow I'll be going to the D-Backs vs. Tigers game and get to see this guy pitch. Hoping for a D-Backs win, but I'm excited to see Verlander pitch in person!




2 comments:

  1. Have a good trip. I have some D'back cards you'd probably be interested in. Some McCarthy and Webb stuff

    ReplyDelete