Saturday, April 29, 2017

Collecting Goldschmidt and Webb

When it comes to bloggers with player collections, I can't think of anyone with a more impressive collection than Brian of the blog Collecting Cutch. His Andrew McCutchen collection is AMAZING!

I remember feeling accomplished trying to get to 200 different Brandon Webb cards. Collecting Cutch has nearly 1700 different McCutchen cards!

And it's not just quantity. He has over 100 1/1 cards, bat knobs, booklets, nameplates, logoman patches, superfractors, etc. Just take a look at this post to see some of his favorite cards and while you're at it you can enter his contest for a chance at some awesome cards!

I feel lucky to have been able to find a McCutchen card at my LCS that wasn't already in his collection. Brian returned the favor in a big way sending me some awesome cards for my Goldschmidt and Brandon Webb PC's.

Check out this 2016 Triple Threads. It looks very similar to the card that Robert from $30 a week habit sent me recently. The only difference is the color of the jersey swatches, but I love it.


Next up is another Triple Threads card of Goldschmidt. This "Goldy Knocks" card has long been on my radar. First because as a Goldschmidt fan I had never heard this phrase before seeing this card and then it just grew on me. Super excited to add it to my collection!


Brian asked the question that everyone wants to know.


This "low numbered Webb" is numbered out of 10! Dang!


Here's another Webb auto! This time it's numbered out of 50! It's an Upper Deck Buy Back! 



Along similar lines of the Upper Deck Buy Back, here is a 2017 Rediscover Topps card of a 2005 Topps Brandon Webb card. 

Webb hasn't had many, if any cards in recent years, so this is awesome!


Brian also included a couple of these Pirates Charities cards for my boys. These are really cool! I wish the D-Backs had more of these types of cards!






Thank you so much for the cards Brian! Love them all! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the cards. Thanks again for the Gold Stadium Club Cutch.
    Be sure to enter my contest too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't tell BWTP that I saw that Bay on here...

    ReplyDelete