Tuesday, March 20, 2018

TTM Tuesday: Mitch Webster for the First Night Game at Wrigley Field Project

Near the end of February I got a ttm autograph back from Darin Jackson for my First Night Game at Wrigley Field project. I hadn't made progress on that project for a while. In my post I mentioned that I still needed Mitch Webster and Damon Berryhill. Once a Cub commented with his knowledge about the two remaining players and the next day I sent out two requests to each of them. I sent to Mitch Webster at the Royals stadium and at their Spring Training Stadium and I sent to Damon Berryhill at the Minor League stadium that he manages and the Braves Spring Training Stadium.

Less than 2 weeks later I got a card back from Mitch Webster! So happy to add this to the project, even if the card did get a little mangled in the mail (looks good on the scan).

Now I just need Damon Berryhill. It's been almost 5 years since I started the project, so I can wait.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great project! Probably my favorite Wrigley Field card, and they look terrific signed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Hope that the Berryhill ends up coming back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, glad at least one those tips panned out. I thought for sure Webster would be the tougher of the two. As an active minor league manager though, its now a matter of when than if for Berryhill. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete