Sunday, August 2, 2020

1991 Fleer Pro Vision

This has been in my draft folder for a while, but I guess I never got around to adding photos of the rest of the cards from this set. I have all of them from 1991 and am working on all of the rest of the Pro Vision cards, so expect more posts soon, or maybe a few years from now. Who knows.

1 Kirby Puckett

2 Will Clark

3 Ruben Sierra

4 Mark McGwire
5 Bo Jackson
6 Jose Canseco
7 Dwight Gooden

8 Mike Greenwell

9 Roger Clemens

10 Eric Davis
11 Don Mattingly
12 Darryl Strawberry

6 comments:

  1. I like that Clark! It's a great little set. Makes me miss Fleer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mysterious creature lurking in the background of the Greenwell card... What is that thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Green Monster @ Fenway

      I've always liked how cool and affordable these cards are.

      Delete
  3. Love this set. I also have this one complete and am slowly working on the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A walk down memory lane here. My favorite is the Clemens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Greenwell is one of my all-time favorite cards!

    ReplyDelete