Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Keith Olbermann snuck into a stack of 2013 Topps Archives

I picked up this lot of 60+ 2013 Topps Archives at the same recent LCS auction for $2.50. Figured it was cheaper than buying one pack of 2020 Archives.


I didn't look at any of the cards before bidding, so I just went off the description of 60+ cards from 2013 Topps Archives. The majority of the cards are from 2013 Topps Archives, but there were a couple of surprises. One of which you can see on top. It's a 2002 Topps 206 Keith Olbermann promo card.


The other surprise were these two 1986 Fleer Mini cards for Roger Clemens and Jim Rice.

Like I said, the majority was just base 2013 Topps Archives cards. The Reggie Jackson card will go in my player binder.

There were a few inserts as well. The Yu Darvish one is pretty cool.


If you see anything besides the Olbermann, Reggie Jackson or the Yu Darvish that you're interested in, just let me know and I'll send it your way via pwe.

 

4 comments:

  1. Cool that Topps produced a card of Olbermann considering his contributions to our hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome lot of cards! I would be interested in any Hall of Famers from the 2013 Archives. I see a Ruth, Yount, Perez, and Jackson, and I would be interested in those and any other HoFers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just re read about the Jackson card, but I would still be interested in the other HoFers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Olbermann card, didn't know they made a promo of it. Big fan of his during his ESPN days.

    ReplyDelete