Sunday, August 29, 2021

15/$1 or 6.7 cents each!

The 2012 Topps Chrome cards I featured a couple of days ago weren't the only 15/$1 cards I picked up at the card shop a week or so ago. 

Check out the other cards that I got for 6.7 cents each.

Let's start with four Mantle cards from his time with Panini.


I grabbed some Heritage inserts from various years in hopes that I will need some of them in connection with all of the Heritage cards I got off Facebook recently.




I can't pass up cards numbered to 99 when they are just 6.7 cents apiece even when they aren't fully licensed.


Speaking of cards that aren't fully liscenced, here are another trio of Panini insert cards.


Next up are some fully liscenced inserts. Again, at 6.7 cents I am probably going to pick up most insert cards that I come across.



Let's finish up with two rookie cards of a Hall of Famer. 


Including the 18 cards from 2012 Topps Chrome, all of these cards set me back just $3 bucks. Not too shabby. 

I did pick up one additional card during this trip to the card shop. Another rookie card of a Hall of Famer, but this one is from the 1950's. Tune in tomorrow to see that card.

7 comments:

  1. I could spend the entire day going through cards like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. Especially love the Lincecum floating head and Lindor Bazooka inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I wish I could find a card shop in my area with a box like that! I find discount boxes like that at shows, but not shops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The concept a card shop doing this is completely foreign to me.

      Delete
  4. Nice pickups, especially for the price, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to come find this card shop. You have had some great luck in finding cards in that 15/$1 box. I like that Lindor card!

    ReplyDelete