Saturday, August 28, 2021

FB Find - 2018, 2019, and 2020 Topps Chrome

Yesterday I shared some 2012 Topps Chrome cards I got at a card shop recently. Today, let's take a look at some Topps Chrome cards I got off of Facebook recently.

There were just 3 cards from 2019. I will set these aside for now, but I'd prefer to get some other cards for my 2019 Topps Chrome sample page.


There was a nice stack of 2019 Topps Chrome and I was able to pick out these 9 cards for a sample page.


In addition to these 9 for a page, there were a couple of cards of players that I collect....


...and a couple of Diamondbacks cards that I set aside.


Here are the refractors and inserts from 2019.


Next, let's take a look at 2020 Topps Chrome.

Here are the 9 cards I chose for my sample page.


Only one D-Backs card and no other player PC cards from the 2020 stack.


There were more refractors and inserts though.


After seeing so many of the 1985 Topps Baseball insert cards, I have to say that the Chrome version look pretty awesome.

That's it for the Chrome from the FB Find. Two full sample pages, couple of cards for my player collections, a few D-Backs and some nice inserts to use as trade bait and for care packages. 

2 comments:

  1. I dove into 2019 Chrome big time. Couldn't stop building sets of that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always cool to see some Chrome. Never saw any 2020 unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete