It got a few likes from a couple of fellow bloggers.
Last night I posted about the Comp Card program at my local card shop.
Today I want to introduce the It's Like Having My Own Card Shop Loyalty Program.
You can earn points by commenting on my posts, sending me cards off my Want List, winning contests, etc.
The points can them be redeemed for cards.
Let me get into some of the details.
1. You must follow my blog to be able to earn points.
2, This program begins with this post. No one is eligible to earn points for anything prior to this post. If you comment on a post prior to this post, you will not earn points. If you sent me any cards prior to this post, you will not earn any points. If you won a contest from me prior to this post, you will not earn any points for that.
3. When it comes to earning points for commenting on a post, you may only earn points for one comment per post. The comment must also be substantial. I will determine if the comment is substantial. Also the comment must be posted within 72 hours of the post. I don't want someone on January 31st to just go back and comment on every one of my posts and earn a bunch of points.
4. I will do my best to have a variety of cards available to select as prizes, but understand that the prizes will be first come, first serve and so when they are gone they are gone.
5. You must understand that these are free cards and as such will be sent in a plain white envelope and while I will do my best to ensure that they arrive safe and sound, but I am not responsible for any lost or damaged cards.
6. Please understand that I have no idea how much work this might become and how much money it might require for shipping, so I am going to try this out for the month of January 2017 only. If it goes well I may continue the program. Also understand that I am only human and I may make mistakes during this endeavor.
****Please see this post for an update on the Loyalty Program.****
Earn 5 points per comment. Please see the rules for more details on comments.
Earn 10 points for each different Paul Goldschmidt card you send me.
Earn 10 points for each different Ken Griffey Jr. card you send me.
Earn 5 points for each different Mike Piazza card you send me.
Earn 10 points for sending me a specific card off my Want List.
Earn points for winning contests on my blog. The point total will be specified in the contest post.
I will try to think of other ways for you to earn points as well. If you have any ideas, please let me know.
I hope this goes well and that you enjoy it.
Now onto the cards that you can redeem your points for.
2 card lot of Dustin Pedroia (Studio and Topps Heritage Chrome) - 75 points
2 card lot of Dustin Pedroia (Elite and Topps Cut to the Chase) - 75 points
Derek Jeter Prizm card - 50 points
3 card lot of Topps '52 Rookie cards - 75 points
Clayton Kershaw Diamond King - 50 points
Nolan Ryan Hometown Heroes - 50 points
Nolan Ryan Postseason Heroes - 50 points
Stephen Strasburg Topps Heritage Chrome - 75 points
Jacob DeGrom Topps Heritage Chrome - 75 points
Jose Altuve Prizm Team MVP - 40 points
Danny Walton Topps 75th Buyback - 50 points
Marc Hill Topps 75th Buyback - 50 points
Eric Hosmer Topps RC - 100 points
Nick Castellanos 1st Bowman Card - 40 points
Dustin Ackley Topps RC - 40 points
Bowman Chrome Peter Tago and Shelby Miller insert lot - 60 points
4 card Power Players lot - 100 points
Gianarlo Stanton Stadium Club insert - 50 points
Jose Bautista Stadium Club insert - 40 points
Carlos Gomez Stadium Club insert - 30 points
2000 Topps Josh Hamilton - 40 points
Hank Conger Topps RC numbered parallel - 75 points
2 card Rookie Card lot - 40 points
2 card Topps Chrome RC lot - 50 points
5 card Double A All-Stars lot - 150 points
Clayton Kershaw Allen & Ginter Starting Points card - 50 points
Andrew Cashner Topps RC numbered parallel - 60 points
Brandon Belt Topps Lineage RC - 75 points
Brandon Belt Topps Lineage Sparkle RC - 100 points
Mike Minor Bowman Platinum green numbered to 499 parallel - 60 points
Adam Warren 1st Bowman Chrome Card numbered to 799refractor - 50 points
Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor of James McCann - 40 points
Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor of Justin Morneau - 60 points
Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor of Nelson Cruz - 60 points
Topps Chrome Sepia Refractor of Dustin Pedroia - 60 points
2016 Topps Update First Pitch Chance the Rapper - 20 points
2016 Topps Update Anthony Rizzo All-Star Rainbow Foil - 75 points
2016 Topps Update Matt Kemp Gold parallel numbered to 2016 - 40 points
2016 Topps Update Ichiro Chasing 3K - 30 points
2016 Topps Update MLB ASG Buster Posey - 80 points
2016 Topps Heritage (High Number I believe) Purple Chrome Michael Fulmer - 50 points
2016 Gypsy Queen mini Luis Severino - 50 points
2013 Allen & Ginter Martial Mastery Zulu - 50 points
2013 Allen & Ginter One Little Corner Neptune - 50 points
6 card lot of 2016 Topps Chrome Update - 120 points