Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Care Packages

If I have ever missed posting a trade or care package from you, I apologize. It was not intended. If, by chance, I have ever not returned a trade package. I apologize. It was not intended. Please let me know if that is the case and I'll make it right.

That said, I want to cover a couple of care packages that I have been sent recently. 

Kenny sent me a PWE recently with a couple of great cards for me. 


Zac Gallen was one of the few bright spots for the Diamondbacks in 2020. He went 3-2 with a 2.75 ERA. He should have had several more victories, but didn't get much run support. 

The Goldschmidt card is a 2020 Topps Utz card. Kenny sent me the Ketel Marte from the set earlier. I appreciate it, especially since the Utz cards aren't available in my area. I really like the design of these cards and the shot they used is unique. Thanks again Kenny!

I sent Fuji a few cards recently and he returned the favor sending a few Bonds and some D-Backs cards.

Out of the six Barry Bonds cards Fuji sent, I needed four. That puts me at 339 unique Bonds cards.


A lot of shiny Diamondbacks cards, both old and new.


There was also a Daniel Schlereth autograph. He only spent 1 season with the D-Backs before being traded along with Max Scherzer to the Tigers and is probably best known for being the son of former NFL player, Mark Schlereth.

Take a look at his signature. I can make out a D and an S, but that's about it. My name is Daniel, so I am always curious to see how other Daniels sign their name. Mr. Schlereth, I am disappointed in your signature.


Thank you Fuji!

2 comments:

  1. Glad I was able to contribute four. As for Schlereth's signature... it looks like it says Day or Das.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you're building up that Bonds collection awfully quick, hopefully you already have another project in mind to fill the collecting void when this one is done.

    ReplyDelete