Saturday, October 17, 2020

Pink

Everyone in the baseball card blog-o-sphere should be aware of Collecting Cutch's annual #SaveSecondBase month long posts to raise awareness and raise money for the National Breast Cancer Foundation by sharing pink cards.

He is also encouraging others to their share pink cards. I've got a few in my collection. Here are some of them and a couple of 3D cards as well. Some are pinker than others, but all feature at least some pink, well all of them but the 3D cards.













How about you, what is your favorite pink card in your collection?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if I have a favorite pink card in my collection, but I'm very impressed with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pink gold there. Favorite pink card would probably be my 1959 Topps Bart Star, because it reminds me of my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to show off my favorite pink card on my blog soon! Love all that pink gold...

    ReplyDelete