Sunday, September 13, 2020

1 for 100 and another make me an offer

Last Saturday I posted 100+ non baseball cards up for trade hoping to secure either a 1973 Topps Goose Gossage rookie card or a 1976 Topps Dennis Eckersley rookie card, but was open to a best offer.

Yesterday, just one week later, this showed up in my mailbox courtesy of Max from Starting Nine.



I mentioned this card in a recent post about Hall of Fame rookie cards. This card is readily available, but I had yet to pull the trigger. I'm always looking to add rookie cards of Hall of Famers, so thank you Max!

This worked so well that I thought I would give it a try again. Here is another 100+ card lot up for trade. About half are non baseball cards from baseball card sets, mostly Allen & Ginter. The others are non sports cards and a few 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game cards. I'll throw in some additional cards of your favorite baseball team to sweeten the trade.

I'm open to trade for the best offer I get, but if someone were to offer up a 1976 Topps Dennis Eckersley rookie card or a 1990 Leaf Frank Thomas rookie card, I would automatically accept the trade.
















1 comment:

  1. Solid package. I'm sure someone will take you up on your offer.

    P.S. That Golden Gate Bridge card is sweet.

    ReplyDelete