Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Trade with Night Owl

I sent Night Owl some Dodgers and a couple of packs of Club Penguin cards that Topps had sent me after I complained about being shorted some cards out of a box of 2009 Updates and Highlights. Night Owl enjoyed the Dodgers cards and his daughter enjoyed the Club Penguin cards. In return, Night Owl sent me some D-Backs, so I guess in the end, everyone was a winner! Here are a few of the cards that Night Owl sent. Thanks Greg!

A trio of Dan Haren cards. 2010 Opening Day, 2010 Bowman, and 2009 Topps Chrome.


2006 Allen & Ginter cards of former D-Backs Chad Tracy, Orlando Hudson, Orlando Hernandez, and Shawn Green - I wasn't collecting in 2006, so I appreciate cards from that year and even more so the Allen & Ginter.


2010 Topps Chrome Cole Gillespie Orange Refractor - Gillespie made his debut in April and then got some more playing time down the stretch. It will be interesting to see how much, if any playing time he gets in 2011 since he will have to share time with Xavier Nady and Gerardo Para.


1991 Donruss Brady Anderson Multiple Bat card - I have a couple of these already, but it's one of my favorite multiple bat cards and it's nice to know that people out there remember what I collect and send it along with D-Backs cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment