Sunday, December 5, 2010

Trade with Wicked Ortega

I got a package Thursday from Wicked Ortega of the blog My Past Time ......., I Love it! ! I know he is the 2009 Trader of the Year and all, but Wicked really outdid himself this time. He had claimed some Cracker Jack mini cards that I had put up for trade and we agreed on him sending me some D-Backs. He sent me a stack of D-Backs including a By The Letters Carlos Quentin Autograph. It's my first By The Letter Auto and my first Quentin Auto, so thank you so much Wicked! I'm on the look out for something that you might enjoy.

2010 Topps Chrome Edwin Jackson


2010 Topps Chrome Mark Reynolds


2005 Topps Cracker Jack Mini Shawn Green


2009 UD Goodwin Justin Upton


2010 Allen & Ginter This Day in History Justin Upton


2010 Allen & Ginter Adam LaRoche


2010 Allen & Ginter Brandon Allen RC


2007 SP Authentic By The Letter Carlos Quentin AUTO

3 comments:

  1. Nice SP patch. I didn't think Quentin was still with the D-Backs in 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Really wonderful. A particular instance of buying or selling is known as trade. Thanks!

    Trading Systems

    ReplyDelete