Sunday, September 28, 2014

Commenting on cards from Cervin' Up Cards (Part #5)

I'm going to finish up my commentary on the cards that I got recently from Cervin' Up Cards

This Wade Miley card cracks me up. Just the look on his face is hilarious. 


This Brandon Allen card has an awesome looking photo! I'm imagining that he just hit a home run.



There were several 1st Bowman cards of guys who haven't made it to the big leagues yet; including these Daniel Palka cards. 



There were also several RC's of current D-Backs; including Didi Gregorious and A.J. Pollock



This 2002 Ultimate Collection Randy Johnson card is my favorite card from the package. It's numbered to 799. I think I only have one other Ultimate Collection card in my collection and it's a Randy Johnson jersey card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment