Wednesday, September 24, 2014

2 Unexpected Packages from The Dutch Card Guy and Cervin' Up Cards

On Monday I got 2 unexpected packages in the mail! Now, unexpected cards are always AWESOME, but when you recently committed to not making any card related purchases, unexpected cards in the mail are even more AWESOME!

The Dutch Card Guy hooked me up from overseas with a bunch of D-Backs cards as a thank you for helping him secure a mini metal Rizzo card for his collection! Thanks Jeroen!

Here are just a couple of the cards that he sent. More will follow with commentary.





I was then Zippy Zapped by Kenny of the blog Cervin' Up Cards! Thanks Kenny!

Here are a few of the cards he sent. More will follow with commentary.





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the cards got to you safely. I'm looking forward to your commentary on them :).

    ReplyDelete