Sunday, January 4, 2015

My Wallet Card

Gavin, of the blog Baseball Card Breakdown, started a game called Wallet Card. As soon as I read his post, I put a card in my wallet, but know that he made it official with rules and guidelines, I figure I should make it official as well with a post.

The card I chose is a 2006 Topps Brandon Webb card. No particular reason other than it's a double of one of my favorite D-Backs players and I like it.

Here's the card and my wallet. My wallet is pretty beat up. I might end up replacing my wallet and transferring the card to a new one, as long as that isn't against the rules.


Here is the card going into my wallet.


The premise of the game is to take pictures of your wallet card when you are out an about and blog about it. Show the rest of the blogosphere where you've been and what you're doing. 

This should be a lot of fun! Thanks Gavin!

3 comments: