Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 Topps Updates & Highlights is now COMPLETED

In today's mail I recieved a small white envelope from David of the blog 2008 Allen & Ginter Card-scape. In it was just one card from the 2009 Topps Updates & Highlights set. Card #UH146. This is the last card I needed to complete my set. Now I know that completing a 330 card set from the current year (I guess technically last year) is not that big of a deal, but to me it is. I haven't completed a set in years. I really enjoyed this set and want to thank everyone who helped out by sending me cards to complete it and a special thanks to David for sending me the final card that I needed!

Jaun Cruz - card UH146


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is pretty impressive to complete a set. I am glad I can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, good work! I'm just now starting to try and complete that set - it took me awhile to decide to try and finish it off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome.

    Why is it always a player like Juan Cruz that's the final card?Like the card though, +points for colored jerseys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I've just discovered how fun completing a set can be. Sure, you could always buy it cheaper, but if you're spending money on cards anyway, its a lot more fun to do it through packs and boxes, because you inevitably pull a few surprises along the way. In my box of Updates I got a printing plate and Team Letter Patch!

    ReplyDelete