Saturday, January 23, 2010

Please help me finish my 2008 Upper Deck X set!

I'm trying to complete the 2008 Upper Deck X set. The base set is only 100 cards and I bought a hobby box about 6 months ago and a retail blaster around Christmas, so I thought I'd probably have the set already, but when I started putting it together I came up 16 cards short. David of the blog 2008 Allen & Ginter Card-scape saw an earlier post of mine requesting help completing the set and sent cards 12 and 13 (pictured blow) a week or so ago. Thanks David! Here is a list of the 14 cards that I still need: 9, 11, 18, 25, 32, 51, 53, 54, 58, 72, 74, 88, 93, and 95. I have over 50 doubles so if you are also trying to complete the set let me know and maybe we can help each other out. Thanks!







3 comments:

  1. Dude i can kill that set off for you.... Do you still have that Jim Abott auto??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm collecting that set too but I have the baseset and I'm working on the X-Cuts, gold X-cuts and Xponentials. I have a bunch to trade as well.

    email me.

    ReplyDelete