Thursday, January 14, 2010

All Time Orioles Set

I've noticed that there are quite a few Orioles fans out there in the blogosphere, so when I came accross this All Time Orioles set today, I thought I would offer it up for trade. I don't know much about it other than on the back it says 1986 TCMA Ltd. I'm not sure where I got it from, but I think I have the Yankees and Red Sox sets as well. Anyways if you interested in this 12 card All Time Orioles set let me know. I'll trade it for any 3 Brandon Webb cards that I don't already have (click on my Brandon Webb Collection link). Thanks!

Jim Palmer, Hank Bauer, and Hoyt Wilhelm



Gus Triandos, Paul Blair, and Dave McNally



Luis Aparicio, Ken Singleton, and Frank Robinson



Dave Johnson, John "Boog" Powell, and Brooks Robinson


2 comments:

  1. Those cards are awesome! I unfortunately don't have many Brandon Webb cards but if no one else has anything to trade you, I will see what I can come up with. Thanks for the offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have ANY of those cards.... but I also don't have any Webbs to trade you for them.

    ReplyDelete