Sunday, January 24, 2010

2010 Topps

I had to go to two different Targets yesterday, but I was able to find packs of 2010 Topps. No blasters, just packs. I bought two packs, and don't plan to buy any more. It's not that I don't like it, I just think that my money will be better spent elsewhere. Everything you see is available for trade. Just let me know if you are interested.

Base Cards
Adam Lind #177



Mike Cameron #216



Chicago White Sox Franchise History #6 - I'm guessing this is the end of Buehrle's perfect game.



Adam Wainwright #136



Drew Stubbs #64 - Rookie Card



Ty Wigginton #111



Tim Wakefield #208



Rich Harden #144



Scott Hairston #107



Vladimir Guerrero #130



Cleveland Indians #197



Baltimore Orioles #298 - Must be a pitching change.



Akinori Iwamura #256 - Love the floating bat!



Ted Lilly #14



Jose Valverde #311 - Great photo!



Milwaukee Brewers Franchise History #72



Randy Johnson #220 - I got 2 of these, 1 in each pack.



Inserts

Topps Town
Roy Halladay and Todd Helton




Target Red Backs
Mariano Rivera and Jackie Robinson




Peak Performances
George Sisler and Manny Ramirez



7 comments:

  1. Akinori Iwamura has never played a MLB game as a Pirate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a way for Randy to go out -- a card of his backside. It's a cool action shot, but not the best picture for his last card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a terrible photoshop job if that's indeed what it is for the Iwamura. ALmost looks like the Rays in the background, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the Pirates never play at Tropicana Dome. The only games I found in a quick search were Spring Training games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought a few packs yesterday too and got the Iwamura. They did a much better Photoshop job than some of the ones I've seen in the past. Also got a Mark Teahan on the White Sox.

    moe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You would be right about the Buehrle moment on the franchise card. It is from the perfect game. That is the first time I've seen a scan of that card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this set will end up extremely popular years from now.

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete