Monday, January 11, 2010

Trading with the Troll

Marck, aka "The Troll", of the blog The Collective Troll and I recently completed another trade. He contacted me and asked if I would be interested in a Justin Upton Jersey card from the 2009 Topps Heritage High Numbers set. I answered with a big YES! I sent him a Devil Ray auto (Pete La Forest) and some Carl Crawford cards that he needed and in return I got the Upton jersey. I got his package in the mail today. Not only did he include the Upton jersey, but he sent a few more D-Backs including 2 additional cards from the Topps Heritage High Numbers set. Thanks Troll!

Topps Heritage High Numbers CLAY ZAVADA Rookie Card - This is the only Zavada card I have been able to find. I wanted this card and almost bought it on eBay, so thank you very much Troll. Zavada has a great story and is also a good pitcher. The only bad thing about the card is that it dosen't feature his trademark handlebar mustache.



Topps Heritage High Numbers CHAD QUALLS Chrome Parallel #'d 0265/1960



Topps Heritage High Numbers Clubhouse Collection JUSTIN UPTON Jersey - This is my first Upton relic card! I love that it's black and not the typical white or grey.


3 comments:

  1. Got your package, thank you!

    Nice Clay card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Black Diamondback unis the best in baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, you are a scanning and posting machine! I can barely keep up with ya! I agree with RZ, the black D-Backs unis are great! Glad ya liked the cards, I was really just scrambling to find D-Backs, I guess it just worked out with the Zavada... Look forward to trading with you again, I am ALWAYS happy with what you send!

    ReplyDelete