Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Trading on a budget

Chris is of the blog Budget Baseball Cardboarding contacted me about a Gordon Beckham Bowman Chrome Rookie Card that I featured on my blog. We arranged a trade I got his package on Monday. Here are the highlights. Thanks Chris!

2009 Topps Gold BRANDON WEBB #'d 1825/2009 - This one counts towards my Personal Collection and my Brandon Webb Collection!



2009 Topps Updates & Highlights Gold DAN HAREN #'d 1128/2009 - Personal Collection



2009 Topps Black (Wal-Mart) ORLANDO HUDSON



2009 Topps Black (Wal-Mart) CHRIS BURKE



2009 Topps Black (Wal-Mart) and Retro (Target) JON RAUCH



2009 UD O-Pee-Chee Black Border CHRIS SNYDER - I love these black parallels. I would like to get the D-Backs team set.



2009 UD O-Pee-Chee BRANDON WEBB Face of the Franchise - Another new Webb to add to my collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment