Sunday, January 3, 2010

And Then There Was One

Yesterday's mail contained an package from David of the blog 2008 Allen & Ginter Card-scape . The package contained 7 cards that I needed for my 2009 Topps Updates & Highlights set. Now I only need 1 more card to complete my set. Card # 146. However, David emailed me to tell me that these cards were on their way and I responded by saying that I would now only need 1 card to complete the set. He asked which one and I told him. He then emailed back and said that he has it and that he would be sending it soon. Thanks David! Can't wait to finish this set. The names don't show up with my scanner because they are foil but take a look at the cards that David sent. My favorite is the one at the bottom, the Adam Jones All-Star card. I'll save my reason for a different post, but if you are real curious, email me and I will tell you why.

Nick Johnson and Andruw Jones



Lastings Milledge and Matt Stairs



Cliff Floyd and Blake Hawksworth



Adam Jones All-Star


1 comment:

  1. I really like the All-Star cards from that set. Congrats again on completing it. How long did it take you?

    ReplyDelete