Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Few Unexpected Cards

On Christmas Eve I got an unexpected envelope in the mail with a few D-Backs cards in it from Wes M. Wes sent me a couple of D-Backs cards. Here they are:

Durazo was one of my favorite D-Backs back in the day.


Billy Buckner, not to be confused with Bill Buckner, played a few seasons with the D-Backs before getting traded to the Tigers and then released. He hasn't played in the big leagues since 2010, but is hanging around in the minors.
 
 
Hope Hudson comes back strong after Tommy John surgery. This card will make a nice TTM.

 
This Eric Byrnes card is awesome! It's square, rather than rectangular, and is perferated so that he would pop up. Not sure exactly what this is from, but it's cool!

 
Thanks Wes! These cards were unexpected and very appreciated! I can't remember if we've ever traded before, so let me know what you collect so that I can send some cards as a thank you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment