Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Box Break: 2012 Topps Heritage

My wife bought me a hobby box of 2012 Topps Heritage for Christmas. It was a nice gesture, but she knows that I stay away from boxes for the most part and focus on singles. Oh well. Here's what I got. Everything is for trade. Also if you are trying to complete the set let me know what cards you need and I can check for you and we can work out a trade. Thanks!

8 SP's
 
 
2 Then and Now's

 
2 New Age Performers 

 
2 Chrome Parallels numbered to 1963

 
1 Chrome Refreactor Parallel numbered to 563

 
3 Stickers 

 
4 1963 Flashbacks

 
1 The JFK Story

 
1 Clubhouse Collection Jersey
 

4 comments:

  1. I live vicariously through those of you who get cards for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could use the dodgers from this set, as well as that aaron/kemp then and now. i will add some stuff to the package i have ready to go for you...

    ReplyDelete