Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cards from Too Many Verlanders

Dennis, of the blog Too Many Verlanders, is doing some fall cleaning and I claimed the Diamondbacks. Dennis sent me a nice stack of past and present D-Backs, but also added a few other surprises. He sent two cards for my Cards Featuring Awards collection and he sent me an entire 150 card 1998 Skybox Dugout Axcess set that has a few cards for my Piazza and Griffey collection as well as one of my all-time favorite subsets, Name Plates. Thanks Dennis! I'll be sending some Tigers cards your way very soon!

First up, a few of my favorite D-Backs that Dennis sent.

 

 
Next, the two cards for my Cards Featuring Awards Collection.

 
 
A few Piazza cards from the 1998 Skybox Dugout Axcess set.
 
 
 
Two Griffeys from the 1998 Skybox Dugout Axcess set, one of which is from the Name Plates subset which is awesome!
 
 
 
The rest of the Name Plates subset from the 1998 Skybox Dugout Axcess set.






 

2 comments:

  1. I like how Chipper's nickname is Chipper. Other than that, great set.

    moe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There doesn't happen to be an 'S' behind Mo, does there?

    ReplyDelete