Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Baseball Player and Celebrity Look Alikes

As I was sorting through some cards today I came across this 2001 Bowman Heritage card of Gabe Gross.


The card reminded me of Matt Lauria (I had to do a Google search to find out his actual name) from the TV show Parenthood.

My wife and I watch the TV show Parenthood together pretty much every Tuesday. We don't have a ton of shows that we both like, but this is one of them. Matt has been in several different tv shows including Friday Night Lights, The Chicago Code, and now Parenthood.

What do you think? Do they look alike?

This goes along with my Dimitri Young, Cedric the Entertainer post from a few years back.

2 comments:

  1. Get the 2011 Topps Heritage Carlos Zambrano next to a photo of Curly Howard.

    Identical, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife and I watch that show also. Actually she watches it and I tolerate it. I love the opening song but I pretty much check out after that. As a matter of fact it is on at this very moment. I'm not paying attention to it though I an catching up on my blog reading.

    ReplyDelete