Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Trifecta Tuesday: Brandon Webb

Over the next few Tuesdays I'm going to be showcasing some of my trifectas. Drew of the blog, DREWSCARDS invented the card trifecta so I have to give him credit. First up, I'm going to feature Brandon Webb. I have almost 250 different Webb cards and have multiple RC's, game-used, and autographs so I had to narrow it down to just one of each. I picked his 2003 Bowman Chrome rookie card, because when I think of rookie cards I think of Bowman and Bowman Chrome. I choose the 2004 Diamond Kings relic card because it not only featured a game-worn Jersey and game-used bat piece, but the jersey piece matches the jersey that he is wearing on the card. I choose the 2003 Sweet Spot Auto because I love Sweet Spot autographs on the ball.


 

1 comment: