Thursday, February 1, 2018

1991 Fleer Factory Set Pro Vision Set

I posted about the 1991 Fleer Pro Vision insert set here. I mentioned in that post that there were 4 additional 1991 Fleer Pro Vision cards with a white border issued in factory sets that I needed to pick up.

I found several listings on eBay for the set. I could get one set shipped for about $5 or I could get 5 sets for about $7.50 shipped. I went with the 5 sets.

All the cards are badly centered, but they are still great! I cropped the photos so they look good.








If you are interested in a badly centered set of these 1991 Fleer Factory Set Pro Vision cards, let me know. Next up I need to track down the 1992 Fleer Pro Vision subset cards. I know I have some of them, but I don't think I currently have all of them.

4 comments:

  1. Nice cards. I have a lot of 1991 Fleer but I didn't get the factory set that year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested in the Henderson and Sandberg cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. 50% of the set are Athletics? Now that's what I call a sweet set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Rhino"? I think that's the first time I've seen his nickname spelled like that. Most spell it Ryno.

    ReplyDelete