Tuesday, December 17, 2019

100 Pounds - 100 Cards - Card #10

I lost 100 pounds and so I'm in the process of sharing 100 of my favorite cards on my blog.

Yesterday was a 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout rookie card. Here's a card of one of Trout's teammates, Shohei Ohtani. Card #10 is a 2018 National Treasures card of Shohei Ohtani featuring a nice chunk of Ohtani's cleats.

I mentioned before that I don't care for non licensed products typically, and while the lack of logos on this cards is noticeable, it's not terrible.


3 comments:

  1. First off, congrats on the weight loss! Awesome card, too. I also don’t love non-licensed products, but the exceptions are usually jumbo-memorabilia cards like this one. Awesome card. I also just read the story about your 2011 Update Trout card - what luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First a button card and now a cleat card? Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lack of logo doesn't really matter that much when you own a piece of Ohtani's cleat.

    ReplyDelete