Wednesday, December 25, 2019

100 Pounds - 100 Cards - Card #18

Hope everyone has had a great Christmas! I wish I had planned better and had a Christmas related card to post today, but I don’t.

Card #18 is a 1961 Topps Roger Maris. I love this card for several reasons. I bought this card as a teenager. I believe I got it at an auction at a card shop, but I’m not certain. This card would have been the card that every kid would have wanted as Maris and Mantle took on the Babe’s single season home run record during the summer of 1961. This card isn’t in great shape, but it’s not in horrible condition either. Someday I need to add the Mantle to my collection.


I’m posting this from my phone, so I’m not sure how it’s going to turn out.

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't tell any difference that you posted from your phone. Nice job, and nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, and one that I still need to get for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice phone post... and a very cool card. Gotta try to write one of these myself one day.

    ReplyDelete