Monday, December 9, 2019

100 Pounds - 100 Cards - Card #3

I lost 100 pounds over the past 5 months and so I'm sharing 100 of my favorite cards from my collection over the next 100 days.

They aren't in any particular order, sort of. Card #1 was my all-time favorite card and Card #2 happened to be a card numbered to 2. So I figured I could tie Card #3 to the number 3 pretty easily.

Here is a 2001 Upper Deck Hall of Famers bat card of the most famous #3 in all of baseball; Babe Ruth.


This was one of the last cards I needed for my 500 Home Run Club Bat Card Collection and one of the most expensive. I like the simple design of the card.

3 comments:

  1. The simple design really makes this card work. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iconic card. I think if I owned this card, I'd have to go out and build the set too.

    ReplyDelete