Saturday, March 7, 2015

a couple of ebay pick-ups

I picked up a couple things off ebay recently and the other day I got two packages in the mail.

The first package had this 2014 Five Star Chris Owings Auto. This probably isn't my favorite year for Five Star as far as the design goes, but I still like it. I didn't notice the RC logo in the bottom right hand corner until I scanned it. I got this for the starting bid of $3.99 with free shipping.


The other package contained a 5 card lot of the same card. It's a 2002 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects Signs of the Future Autograph of Chad Tracy. I won the 5 card lot for $1.05 plus $3 shipping. So these were just 81 cents apiece. Tracy spent his first 6 seasons with the D-Backs. 2005 was his best season. He batted .308 with 27 home runs. He retired after the 2013 season after spending time with the Cubs, Marlins, and Nationals.


1 comment:

  1. You always seem to find the best deals on cards on Ebay.

    ReplyDelete