Sunday, March 1, 2015

D-Backs Fan Fest Recap

I'm a week behind in my recap of D-Backs Fan Fest, but better late than never right.

I only bought vouchers for one table at the D-Backs Fan Fest. It's $5 per voucher and that gets you 1 autograph per person at the table. You can buy up to two vouchers per table.

I bought two vouchers for a table with Paul Goldschmidt, Tuffy Gosewisch, and coach Andy Green.

I debated on what to have Goldschmidt sign, but in the end I went with these two tickets and I had him inscribe "MLB Debut" and "1st Career HR".



Tuffy Gosewisch was next. We got his team issued postcard and we had him sign a picture of him and my son on the field prior to a game last season.




Andy Green was next. Even though it was 1 item per voucher I took a chance and asked him to sign 5 cards. He was really nice and seemed to enjoy it. He even joked around with Tuffy and Goldschmidt saying that the cards were proof that he had actually played. Here are 4 cards. There was a double of the last card. 





We also got the team issued postcard of Andy Green as well.  


3 comments:

  1. Those Goldschmidt ticket signatures are awesome. So cool that you had those. Man I wish I had an MLB team in my backyard here in Portland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff! Gotta love going to FanFests!!!

    ReplyDelete