Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Reds Spring Training Autograph Recap

Yesterday and today I went out to the Reds Spring Training complex in Goodyear, AZ. I live in Goodyear, so it's less than a 5 minute drive.

Here is what I got yesterday.




This was the biggest success and failure of the day. I had one ball and Joey Votto started signing for people so I got out my ball and pen. He signed on the sweet spot for me, but the pen didn't start working right off so I ended up with only half a signature.


Here is what I got today.




6 comments:

  1. Despite the Votto, nice successes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I always had great success with the Reds when they trained in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Too bad on the Votto, but hey, I think the rest of those made up for it! Wish I lived in AZ this time of year!

    ReplyDelete