Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Cards from Dime Boxes

Nick, of the blog Dime Box Heroes, sent me some 2015 Topps cards I needed for my set. Thank you very much Nick!

He also included some Diamondbacks cards as well. Here are a few of my favorites.

Here are two cards from 2015 Opening Day.


I'm disappointed as well that the parallels aren't numbered this year, but it's still a nice looking card!


Here's a nice Gonzo inset!


Let's finish off with a couple of Ian Kennedy cards!



Thanks again Nick! I really appreciate the cards! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy to help with your 2015 Topps needs and glad you needed a few of the other D-Backs as well. Ian Kennedy's floating head is a particular favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick always packs a little fun into his trades. Awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete