Sunday, March 1, 2015

Contest Winnings from The Chronicles of Fuji

Fuji, of the blog The Chronicles of Fuji, held a contest recently in connection with some 1995 Denny's cards he had picked up.

The prize was a starter set of 15 different cards and 15 unopened packs. I ended up winning and I got my prize the other day. Thanks Fuji!

It's a 28 card set, so it was possible, but not likely that I would get be able to make a complete set.

I didn't, but I think I did pretty good. Out of the 15 unopened packs 8 cards were needed for the set. Now I only need 5 cards to complete the set. I still need #5, #8, #12, #13, and #28.

Here are the doubles that I got from the unopened packs. I actually ended up with 3 extra Maddux cards, which is a good one to get extras of in my opinion.





I was also really happy to get an extra Griffey which I can put with my Griffey PC. I love the back of the card. Check out the size of his bat. 


Thanks again for the contest Fuji!

4 comments:

  1. Denny's was always good for terrific cards. Now, if only their food was a little better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. r u kidding.. i love dennys sausage gravy & biscuits. mmmm mmmmm good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol... I pulled at least two (maybe three) extra Maddux's myself. Better than a bunch of Alou's.

    ReplyDelete