Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Ryan Roberts ebay Pick-Ups and a Rainbow

A couple of days ago I was browsing ebay and found some good deals on a couple of cards of Ryan Roberts cards that I've had my eye on for a while.

I got this 2014 Choice Pawtucket Red Sox card for just under $2 shipped.


Roberts has one other card from his time in the Red Sox Minor League system. It's a Dunkin Donuts card that I could pick up for just over $5 shipped, but I'm trying to see if I can get a better deal on it.

The other Roberts card I picked up was this 2012 Panini Red parallel.


I've wanted this card for a while, but the price tag has always been too high. I found this one for $4.46 shipped. It finishes a rainbow for me. 

Base


Green (Retail)


Blue (Wal-Mart)


Red (Target)


Gold numbered to 10


Finite Black 1/1



1 comment: