Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TTM Success - Duke Snider and Ron Cey

As a kid I sent away for a few autographs through the mail. Guys like Dale Murphy, Don Mattingly and Mickey Morindini. What's that? You don't remember Mickey Morandini? Former All-Star (1995) second baseman of the Philadelphia Phillies, who on September 20, 1992 turned an unassisted triple play. Anyways, I am getting back into the baseball card hobby again, now as an adult and I wanted to try my luck at getting some autographs through the mail. My first successes came back to me on the same day. Fitting, since I sent them out on the same day. Former Dodger players Duke Snider and Ron Cey signed both cards I sent and I recieved them just 6 days after I sent them. Needless to say, I was pretty excited.







I sent each a copy of their 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game card and a Signature Card that I purchased from TheAutographCard.com. I think they all turned out great and would like to thank both Mr. Snider and Mr. Cey!

No comments:

Post a Comment