Friday, July 23, 2010

TTM Success: Bobby Doerr & Dick Groat

It has been a while since I had any TTM success, but I am at least partly to blame. I have quite a few requests still out there, but I hadn't sent out any new requests in a while. Last Thursday, July 15th, I sent out 8 TTM autograph requests. Today, just 8 days later I received 2 back. I got 2 cards from Boston Red Sox Hall of Famer Bobby Doerr. He was nice enough to sign the two cards of his that I had recently pulled from a box of 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game. Mr. Doerr has signed for me before TTM and from what I understand, is always really quick. Thanks Mr. Doerr! I also received an autograph from Dick Groat. Mr. Groat added the inscription that I requested, "1960 N.L. MVP" on his 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game card. Thanks Mr. Groat!






1 comment:

  1. JEALOUS!!! When I was a kid Doerr wrote me back and I was thrilled... I have met Groat many times, but never got an auto. I love the Bucs from the 1960s. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete