Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another Box of 2010 Topps 206

I couldn't help myself. After getting such a great box of 206 on Wednesday, I went back to the card shop on Saturday and picked up another box. This one was not as good as the first, but could have been worse. Since I showed off some base and bronze parallels in my previous post, I'll spare you this time around. Here are the mini's, SP's and hits. Enjoy!

Piedmont Minis


Basebal Carmels Minis


Polar Bear Minis


Old Mill Mini


Cycle Mini /99


Historical Events Minis


SP's


SP checklists


Julio Borbon - Hat (but not a SP)


Piedmont Frank Thomas Jersey


Polar Bear Pablo Sandoval Auto

2 comments:

  1. Just curious as to what you payed for the box. My LCS has boxes for $39.99. I'm thinking about grabbing one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually love the 206 cards, but I don't like this no-hat thing this year. At least the SPs seem to all be wearing their hats.

    ReplyDelete