Saturday, December 4, 2010

TTM Success: Gonzo

I sent out seven TTM requests the day after Thanksgiving. I recieved this one back from Luis Gonzalez this past Tuesday, just 5 days later. Gonzo has always been one of my favorite D-Backs. I sent him 3 cards and told him to keep one for himself or his kids, which he did. He signed these two and sent them back. Thanks Gonzo!



*** I am falling behind on posts. I need to post a Wicked trade, an eBay pickup, and 4 more TTM successes, so look for those in the next few days.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Gonzo sent that back quick. Although he only spent a brief time in Dodger blue, I'd like to get his autograph.

    Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sending to their homes? If so where are you getting those? I want to do a TTM push in 2011

    ReplyDelete