Thursday, July 19, 2012

Trade with Hello Victory!

Most of you know that Joe, of the blog Hello Victory!, and I work together. He's a Rays and D-Backs fan, so whenever I come accross Rays stuff I like to send it his way. I recently gave him some Rays cards and he returned the favor with a Randy Johnson cards and few Griffey's for my collection, including a 2012 Allen & Ginter. It's been said before and it will be said again, this card is freaking AWESOME! As a Grifffey fan I absolutly love it! Right now it would get my vote for Card of the Year. Thanks for the trade Joe!

I'm loving all the new Topps Griffey cards. Keep em coming Topps!


Youngest to 350 HR's - If only he could have stayed healthy!


I know I have most of this set, I need to take a look at what it would take to complet it.


Can't wait to see what Griffey's Hall of Fame ballot percentage is. How could you not vote for him?


I live in Phoenix and experienced Randy Johnson up close and I still sometimes forget how dominant he was on the pitching mound 1999-2002!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait either. I can't get up there for Larkin's induction, but will definitely make it for Griffey's.

    ReplyDelete