Sunday, September 2, 2012

Card Show Pick-Up: Dime Box

Next, we hit up a bunch of Dime Boxes and I picked up a few cards.

First up are a few Rookie Cards.



 
Next up, just a few random cards that I liked and thought were too good to pass up for $0.10.



 
Next, two Longoria cards for a friend.


 
I added a couple of Piazza cards to my collection.


 
Finally, I picked up several Griffey cards for my collection. I was thinking about it and when I was actively pursuing Griffey and Piazza cards back in the late 1990's and early 2000's I was happy to add their base cards to my collection for a dollar apiece. To pick them up now for 10 cents apiece is kind of weird.





3 comments:

  1. I forget Griffey played for the White Sox.

    I love the Selleck and Frank Thomas card. I think I have that stashed away somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always a sucker for UD Masterpieces. I, too, like the Selleck card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cry because I've never seen a dime box. *Hangs head dejectedly*

    I'm glad for you though!

    ReplyDelete