Saturday, October 6, 2012

Trade with 2 by 3 Heroes

Jeff, of the blog 2 by 3 Heroes, pulled a sweet Chris Young jersey card out of a box of 2012 Allen & Ginter and offered it up for trade. I already have one, but I wanted to get one for my oldest son for Christmas since he has the Justin Upton jersey card from the same set. Jeff sent me the Young jersey card and a few other D-Backs cards. He also went through my D-Backs roster and sent me a few cards that I didn't have marked off yet. I really haven't done anything with that in a while, so thanks for the wake-up call Jeff. I'm going to really focus on it between now and the end of the year. Here are some of the cards. Thanks Jeff!







1 comment:

  1. It was a great trade. I had a bunch of fun really focusing on each card to see if it matched your list. It was almost like opening the pack again for the very first time. Let's trade again soon.

    ReplyDelete