Thursday, January 10, 2013

eBay Pick-Up: 2012 Five Star Justin Upton Jersey Auto 53/97

I picked up this 2012 Topps Five Star Justin Upton Jersey Auto numbered 53/97 off eBay recently. I got it for $16.48 shipped which I thought was a decent price. It used to be that you couldn't get a Justin Upton auto for under $30, but two sub par seasons have really brought prices down.
 
 
There have been constant trade rumors again this off season involving Justin Upton. One thing is sure. The Diamondbacks have too many outfielders. Upton, Kubel, Eaton, Parra, and Ross. Someone has got to go.

5 comments:

  1. Best thing about those cards is that Upton signed them with letter-for-letter autographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great looking card. I'm looking to get a Justin auto myself soon while the prices are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is how he has been signing his name, and for the longest time it bothered me. It almost looks like Justine or Justini! I love this card though, Five Star looks so great!

    ReplyDelete