Monday, February 4, 2013

TTM Success: Brandon Allen

Almost a year ago, 3/15/12, I sent a couple of cards to former D-Backs first baseman Brandon Allen. Today I got both cards back in the mail signed by Brandon. I sent them to the A's Spring Training address. Brandon spent 2012 with the A's, Rays, and the SoftBank Hawks of Japan. He recently signed a minor league deal with the Rangers. He has monster power, but hasn't been able to hit for a high enough average to get consistent playing time at the big league level. 

I was surprised to get these back after such a long wait, but am very glad to add them to my collection. Always nice to get an autograph of a D-Back player and the autograph looks great!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Dan,
    Do you send cards in top loaders when you do a TTM or do you just hope for the best?

    ReplyDelete