Saturday, March 9, 2013

I need YOUR help!!!

I was checking eBay last night and came across some 2012 Panini National Treasures cards that I must have for my 3000 Hit Club Bat Card Collection. The card features bat pieces of Honus Wagner and Nap Lajoie. These are two that don't have many bat cards and when you find them they are really expensive. It would be huge if I could add these two players to my collection! Eddie Collins also has a bat card in this product as well, which would be nice to add because his stuff is pretty rare as well.


















The problem is that I am short on funds. If you are interested in anything below and would like to help me out, please let me know. I would need it via a PayPal gift. All prices would be shipped.

2012 Topps Chrome Matt Moore RC Auto - $10 shipped


2002 Topps Pristine David Wright RC - $10 shipped


2013 Topps Adam Jones Commemorative Patch - $4 shipped


1999 Stadium Club Ben Grieve / Richie Sexson Co-Signers Auto - $10 shipped


2009 Topps Unique Dual Distinction David Wright / Jose Reyes Jersey 89/99 - $15 shipped


2009 Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughn Bobble Head - $55 shipped





1 comment:

  1. I'd love Rickey Vaughn but I'm a little short on funds too !

    ReplyDelete