Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cards from My Cardboard Habit

I was watching game 1 of the D-Backs doubleheader against the Rangers this last Monday and I got an email from Judson of the blog My Cardboard Habit. He said he had a few 2013 Gypsy Queen cards I might be interested in and included a picture of the three cards below. Ding, ding, ding! Yes, I was interested! Judson is a Rangers fan and was also watching the same game that I was since it was D-Backs vs. Rangers. He said he would send me the cards and for me to send him some Rangers in return. I'm working on it Judson. Thanks again! These cards are awesome!

Judson is relatively new to the blogosphere and he needs some subscribers. Like I said, he's a Rangers fan. He's also getting into ttm's and he's even related to a former Cubs player. Go subscribe to him!

Kennedy and Cahill have a lot of potential, but have been struggling this season. Hopefully they can snap out of it and start pitching well soon.



This is my first certified Adam Eaton autograph and it looks amazing! Can't wait for him to get off the DL!



2 comments:


  1. Great post! Please visit my new blog at http://yankeesfanmusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I miss those old uniforms. Nice Eaton auto.

    ReplyDelete