Wednesday, July 17, 2013

eBay Pick-Up: 2011 Topps Tier One Edgar Martinez Auto

I picked this up for $8.75 shipped off eBay last week. Growing up, Ken Griffey Jr. was my favorite player and I used to go to Mariners Spring Training games at Peoria Sports Complex all the time, so Edgar Martinez is a player that I'm very familiar with. I personally think that he should be in the Hall of Fame. I mean come on, the Outstanding Designated Hitter Award was renamed in his honor.


The card does have two creases on the left hand side of the card near the middle that are about half an inch long. You can't see them in the scan and I couldn't see them on the picture on eBay. The cards (I bought 3 cards from the same seller) were packaged well and none of the other cards have any issues, so I think the creases were probably there when I bought it. Should I say something to the seller or just be happy since I think $8.75 is a good price for a nice card?

No comments:

Post a Comment